International Travel 101 Course
Have You Ever Said the Following?
“I would like to travel, but it is so expensive”
“There is so much information online, it gets overwhelming”
The International Travel 101 course teaches you how to travel the world with an easy to follow a stress-free plan that will allow you to confidently plan your own independent trip overseas whether your budget is $50 or $250 per day.
What You Will Learn in Travel 101 Course
- Welcome and Meet Your Instructor
- Getting Started with International Travel 101
- Course Objectives and Learner Goals
- Travel PlanningTools Introduction
- Travel Planning Checklist
- Using the Travel Planning Worksheet to Plan Your Dream Trip
- Travel Inspiration
- Getting Started With Destination Research
- Research a Trip Together
- Organizing Your Research
- Getting Started With Developing Itineraries
- Building Your Itinerary
- Developing Your Budget
- Different Types of Accommodations
- Finding the Best Price on a Hotel
- Saving Money on Accommodations
- Finding Free or Nearly Free Accommodations
- Finding Accommodation Resources
- Finding the Best Flights at a Great Price
- Finding the Best Flights Resources and Links
- Learning About Different Transportation Options
- Finding the Best Transportation Options
- Gettign Started with Rentals
- Car Rental Resources
- Getting Started with Travel Agents and Tour Operators
- Succesfully Evaluating Tour Operators and Guides
- The Budget Travel Mindset
- Getting the Best Price on Your Dream Trip
- Maximizing Your Travel Budget
- Getting Started with Bargaining
- Saving Money on Food and Dinning
- Getting Started with Travel Hacking
- Passports and Visas
- Travel Banking and Money
- Understanding International Travel Insurance
- Packing For Your Trip
Start Planning Your Own Dream Overseas Trip
At the end of this course know how to travel the world with an easy to follow system for planning your dream trip efficiently in a cost effective manner.
Free PreviewLimited Access
- Try 6 International Travel 101 Course Lessons
- No Credit Card Required
- You Can Upgrade Anytime
- Professional Course Player
International Travel 101Unlimited Lifetime Access
- 11 Travel Planning Chapters
- 33 Lessons
- Comprehensive Travel Planning System
- 4 Checklists and Worksheets
- 4 Resource PDFs
- Travel 101 Guide to Bargaining
- Accessible Support Team and Instructor
- Lifetime Access and Updates
- Over 100 Bonus Budget Travel Tips
- 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Accessible Instructors and Support Team
Safe & Secure Online Payment Processing
Travel 101 Course FAQ
How does the free preview work?
Can I complete the course on any device?
What should I do if I have questions?
What payment methods do you accept?
What is the refund policy?
When can I access the course?
Travel Safety 101
Travel Safety 101 offers travel safety training and consulting for business, study abroad programs, NGOs, governments, and overseas mission trips.